COME AND SING WITH US!
- Meet on Wednesay evenings during term time. Still at school / university? – no problem – we finish promptly at 9.30pm.
- Any singer aged 16 – 24 is NOT asked to pay any subscription. In other words young singers can be full singing members of FCS for FREE!
- Can help you to read music – just by doing it
- Have around 100 members from all walks of life
- Love singing a wide range of choral music
- Have other musical and social activities as well as our concerts
Contact us by phone or email as below, to find out when you could visit us. We try not to invite people when we are close to a concert as things get a bit hectic!
Venue: Holy Trinity Church Hall, Rosemary Lane, Formby, L37
If you are already convinced, ask for an application form and send it back … it will be online HERE shortly.
No strings attached – after a four week trial period we will discuss how you are settling in and, if all is well, invite you to become a member. There might be a very informal audition, so David can judge which voice part you are, if you’re not entirely sure – but it is certainly nothing to get stressed about!
Phone Alison (Membership Secretary) if you have any questions about joining the Choir: 07903 388433
There is a Young Person’s Bursary available, which provides some support for the member’s musical education. The application form for that will also appear HERE shortly.